2021 NYC Renew Retreat
Thu Sep 16 2021 at 03:00 pm to Sun Sep 19 2021 at 10:00 amUTC-04:00
27 Grand St | New York, NY
About this Event
Picture this -
- Yoga led by Bethany Bubenzer every morning on the rooftop deck, overlooking NYC
- Crazy delicious Breakfast at this stunning hotel.
- You'll be staying in She Gone rooms that will be overlaid with elevated health, beauty and wellness products!
- Vulnerable & Honest conversations mixed with tons of laughter with a small group of 11 badass women.
- Coaching Session with Ash where you'll meditate and do the transformational work. No subject's off limits. We''ll cover careers, self talk, relationships, motherhood, health, marriage, etc. You'll have the opportunity to upgrade your beliefs and emboody new habits. As you go home feeling empowered & rejuvenated after a long weekend of self care galore.
- Plenty of downtime to chill by the pool, explore and shop in the city - it's your call!
- Options to experience the magical treatments at The Well (Click Here to see your options of treatments)
- 3 nights out in NYC- dinner (included) with the whole retreat crew (pay for your own alcohol.)
- Lunch not included - we'll provide a list of amazing options in Soho for you to enjoy.
- Basically, you'll leave feelin' like this.
Sounds AMAZING right?!?
3 nights of lodging in this gorgeous Luxury Hotel Modern Haus, in the heart of SOHO.
You'll be staying in She Gone rooms that will be overlaid with elevated health, beauty and wellness products!
Each day includes :
Morning meditation led by Ash Cebulka
1 hour long Yoga Class led by Bethany Bubenzer
2 Hour long coaching & hot seat sessions with Ash Cebulka
Every breakfast at the hotel and dinner out in included.
• $2175 - Shared King - 2 people share One King
• $2975 - Private Room - One King Bed
Room accommodations are first come, first serve. Please indicate your first preference when processing your deposit. We will confirm your accommodation once receiving your deposit payment.
Should your preference of room not be available, let us know and will we happily place you on the waitlist in case any cancellations happen or for the next retreat!
NOT INCLUDED :
Airfare & Travel
Any expenses you might incur during your free time
Fly into NYC Airports (NYC) It takes about 30 mins to 60 minutes depending on the airport to reach the property. Please note that transportation is not included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pricing listed is per person. Upon booking, there is a $750 non-refundable deposit. If you cancel before August 1st 2021 you will be refunded 50% of the cost. No refunds will be granted after August 1st, 2021.
Once your deposit is received, we will reach out periodically to confirm details.
"Cancellation" is defined as not attending your scheduled days of ‘the retreat’, including postponing or rescheduling. "You" refers to the guest booking ‘the retreat’. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. Naturally, no one books with the intention of canceling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please consider purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
Depending on the policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay for some or all cancellation fees. With most agencies, insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. We strongly recommend purchasing cancellation insurance through your travel agent, or visit the following web site to compare insurers: www.worldnomads.com.
Guest Cancellation Policy
Ash does not offer cash/check or credit card refunds for the deposit for any reason. If you should need to cancel prior to the August 1st, 2021 payment deadline, the remainder of your payment will be refunded. Should you need to cancel on or after August 1st, 2021, the remainder of your payment must be paid in full. Ash Cebulka is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
Where is it happening?27 Grand St, 27 Grand Street, New York, United States