200hr RYT Yoga Teacher Training
Fri Mar 31 2023 at 03:00 pmUTC+01:00
yogaloft Luxembourg | Luxembourg, LU
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training program provides a comprehensive foundation in the art and practice of teaching soulful and skillful yoga. 'Pradeep Yoga' honors lineage and tradition of yoga while awakening authentic creativity as a yoga practitioner and teacher in the modern world.
You will learn well-rounded sequencing to inspire others built on a foundation of artful cueing, an advanced study of asana, a deep understanding of anatomy, and history of yoga.
We offer a deep experience for a small group of maximum 15 trainees allowing us to fully support each other and ensure that everyone graduates ready to teach confidently. The training will take place over two sessions 31 March - 12 April AND 20 - 30 July 2023. The 200 hours will be spent primarily at yogaloft. Kirchberg but we will also spend a weekend of full yoga immersion at Parc Hotel Alvisse at the beginning of our journey together.
This training is for you if...
- You are seeking a 200-hr Yoga Alliance certificate.
- You wish to become a certified Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher.
- You long for a soulful and integrated approach to yoga.
- You wish to radically evolve your practice and transform your life.
- You are committed to truly appreciate and honor the traditions of yoga.
- You are ready to cultivate your unique gifts and share yoga with the world.
- You want to learn the tools you need to grow into a skillful and successful teacher of yoga.
Spaces are limited: we will accept only 15 trainees.
Full Tuition €4,500
Save €300 Early Bird Pricing before 31 October 2022
Upon completion of this training you will receive a Yoga Alliance approved 200hour Yoga Training Certification and graduate prepared to teach Soulful & Skillful Vinyasa Yoga classes
This is a chance to change your practice, your life, your breath, your heart!
WHERE? The training takes place at yogaloft. KIRCHBERG + 2 Days/Nights full immersion at Parc Hotel Alvisse.
WHO? Anyone with strong desire to teach or deepen their personal yoga practice.
PART 1: 31 March - 12 April 2023
PART 2: 20 July - 30 July 2023
HOW? You have a minimum one year practice.
WHY? You feel called to share yoga with others!
Where is it happening?yogaloft Luxembourg, ,Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Event Location & Nearby Stays: