14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek - Private Group Departures
Tue Oct 10 2023 at 01:45 am
Tribhuvan International Airport | Kathmandu, BA
AdvertisementEverest Base Camp Trek | 14 Days – Private Group Departures
o Trek to the base camp of highest peak in the world.
o Enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas from Kala Patthar
o Travel through the Sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche
Everest Base Camp Trek is the world's unique and spell-bounding adventurous journey that can heal your body immensely. Experiencing the terrifying mountain flight and walking through the rugged terrain, delightful Sherpa villages, and eye-catching mountain views. Join our rejuvenating venture
10th October: Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel (1,400m)
11th October: Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800m) and trek to Phakding (2,650m) 3-4 hrs trek
12th October: Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) - 6 hrs trek
13th October: Day 04: Acclimatization day
14th October: Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3,870m) - 6 hrs trek
15th October: Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4,400m) - 6 hrs trek
16th October: Day 07: Another acclimatization day
17th October: Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4,900m) - 5 hrs trek
18th October: Day 09: Trek to Gorakshep and visit Everest Base Camp (5463m) 8-9 hrs trek
19th October: Day 10: Hike up to Kalapather and trek to Pheriche (4,320m) - 7-8 hrs trek
20th October: Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) - 6-7 hrs trek
21st October: Day 12: Trek to Lukla (2,800m) - 6-7 hrs trek
22nd October: Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu
23rd October: Day 14: Departure from Nepal
• All the airport shuttles as per the itinerary by private vehicles.
• Nepalese cuisine welcomes dinner at a typical local restaurant with a cultural dance show.
• 2 nights of twin-sharing hotel accommodations in Kathmandu city inclusive of breakfast.
• 11 nights of twin-sharing local lodges accommodations during the trek.
• Full board meals during the trek. (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• Seasonal fruits every evening after dinner.
• An experienced and certified trekking guide for the trek.
• All the essential trekking permits for the trek.
• Round airfares. (Kathmandu/Ramechhap-Lukla-Ramechhap/Kathmandu)
• Supporting porters to carry your belonging while on the trek.
• First aid medical kits for the trek. (will be carried throughout the trek by our local guide)
• Oxi-meter to check your pulse during the trek. (it is very useful for high-altitude treks)
• Emergency helicopter rescue arrangements in case of any health issues while on the trek. (in this case, you should have your travel and medical insurance).
• If required, we provide company duffel bags and sleeping bags to use for the trek.
Trip achievement certificate after the trek.
• International airfares and Nepal travel visa fees.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. (except welcome dinner)
• Any other extra expenses such as the use of the internet, hot shower, and charging while on the trek.
• Any alcoholic beverages, mineral bottled water, or hot and cold drinks during the trek.
Tour Prices for private groups or solo:
1 person = $1450
2-4 person = $1250
5-7 person = 1235
7-12 person = 1200
For further information write us at [email protected]
Trip link: https://www.glorioushimalaya.com/trip/14-days-everest-base-camp-trek-itinerary/
Where is it happening?Tribhuvan International Airport, kathmandu,nepal,Kathmandu, Nepal
Event Location & Nearby Stays: